Version 4.4.2 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.4.2, a bug-fix and improvement release.
- Numerous fixes for crashes, and Vulkan / OpenGL issues
- Fix: Clear active console messages when resuming from paused state
- Fix: Make sure VTOLs retreat to repair when attached to VTOL Strike/CB
- Fix: Move a spawn position on Gamma 3
- Fix: Do not split departing player research centers with team in non-shared research mode
(For all the changes in 4.4.0, see the Version 4.4 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server:
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
And consider donating to help support the costs associated with the project: