Version 4.3.5 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.3.5, a bug-fix and improvement release.
- Add: Display kills and units in spectator stats UI
- Fix: “Get off my land” and “kill selected” cheats
- Fix: Don’t assign trucks from factories to commanders
- Fix: Repairs: Reset secondary only after “go-to-rally-point” was triggered
- Fix: Desync with losing player-turned-spectator when certain defensive structures remain
- Fix: Various potential crashes and corrupt config issues
- Add: /hostmsg lobby chat prefix that sends a message only to the host
- Change: Add Heavy Rocket Array to all skirmish AIs
- Change: Improvements to Nexus AI
And a few multiplayer balance tweaks:
- Change: Slightly increase the build cost of Mortar1Mk1 (PR #3190)
- Change: Return Tank Killer reloadTime from 160 -> 180 (PR #3203)
- Change: Increase HRA production time from 800 -> 900 (PR #3206)
(For all the changes in 4.3.0, see the Version 4.3 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server:
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
And consider donating to help support the costs associated with the project: