Version 4.3.3 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.3.3, a bug-fix and improvement release.
- Add: Cursor scaling support
- Numerous fixes for crashes, cleanup issues, and memory leaks
- Change: Make light / medium half-tracks a bit more visually distinct
- Change: Rebalance FastPlay to better fit the new campaign balance
- Change: Allow setting up to 20 research labs in the limits menu
- Fix: Don’t override orders with guard behavior when done repairing, unless explicitly ordered to repair
- Fix: [Audio] Improve stream buffer exhaustion handling to better avoid occasional music resets
- Fix: Load structure and droid limits before loading droids and structures
- Fix: Default initialize the NP artifact group waypoint on Alpha 11 so grabbing the artifact first won’t interfere with their movement
- Fix: Fix config file not storing the correct color variable when selecting a flag color in the options menu, thus reverting to green after level exit
- Fix: Do not play attacked sounds from friendly fire
And a few multiplayer balance tweaks:
- Use a new set of experience thresholds for unit and commander ranks; Make EMP/Electronic weapon research depend on Command Turret Upgrade (PR #2958)
- Reduce splash radius of the EMP Cannon to 1.5 tiles from 2 tiles (PR #2975)
- Reduce build power of the little scourge cyborg to 233 from 250 and increase range by 1 tile (PR #3004)
- Reduce Assault Cannon research time by about 1 minute, Twin Assault Cannon still appears at the same time (PR #3000)
- Make Twin Assault Gun come earlier by about 1 minute so to appear before Twin Assault Cannon (PR #3029)
- Push Whirlwind further back into the tech tree and depend on Dedicated Synaptic Link Data Analysis Mk3 / move Depleted Uranium Bullets after Dense Composite Alloys Mk3 (PR #3066)
(For all the changes in 4.3.0, see the Version 4.3 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server:
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
And consider donating to help support the costs associated with the project: