Version 4.3.2 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.3.2, a bug-fix and improvement release.
- Numerous fixes for crashes, cleanup issues, and memory leaks
- Fix: Restoring window sometimes shows black screen in OpenGL mode
- Fix: Possible high CPU usage when minimizing window in Vulkan mode
- Fix: Default fullscreen dimensions should match the current resolution
- Fix: PNG files should take precedence over KTX2 files, to support mods
- Fix: Missing top section on cyborg repair turret
- Fix: Update generic design tank
And a few multiplayer balance tweaks:
- Buff Flashlight for tanks, increase HP 100->180 and add 1 tile of range 12->13 (PR #2889)
- Reduce periodical damage on Incendiary Mortar 26-24 (PR #2908)
- Remove MGAA specific research, Whirlwind requires all MG ROF upgrades and Hurricane, AG and Hurricane need MG ROF2, MG ROF3 require Assault Gun (PR #2922)
- Reduce price of Hellstorm from 450->400 and weight from 20000->10000, Pepperpot price reduced from 200->175 and build time from 900->800 (PR #2893)
(For all the changes in 4.3.0, see the Version 4.3 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server:
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
And consider donating to help support the costs associated with the project: