Version 4.2.4 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.2.4, a bug-fix release.
- Numerous fixes for crashes, cleanup issues, and memory leaks
- Fix: Prebuilt ally gates not being passable
- Fix: Cleanup old log files
- Change: Ignore VTOLs when a campaign enemy group unit can’t hit them
- Change: Better target selections by sorting targets relative to group average coordinate
- Change: Add a time range to cam3-1 launch / detonate sounds
- Change: Make the winning requirements for Beta-end more clear
- Change: Make Gamma 5 a little more hectic on Hard / Insane difficulty
Skirmish / Multiplayer improvements:
- Add: Additional lobby chat slash commands, cmdinterface event output
- Change: Set default AI back to Nexus
- Change: Make some AIs easier when using Easy difficulty
- Change: Remove old Cobra Hard / Insane weapon perks
- Fix: Repeated game over message
- Fix: Add campaign Collective and Nexus structures back into mp stats file, fixing old maps
(For all the changes in 4.2.0, see the Version 4.2.0 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server:
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
And consider donating to help support the costs associated with the project: