Version 4.2.3 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.2.3, a bug-fix release.
- Numerous fixes for crashes, cleanup issues, and memory leaks
- Fix: Unable to demolish structures at full health
- Fix: Properly remove old QuickSave data when quick-saving
- Fix: Drop pending structures on first click
- Fix: Play buzz sound once per interval
- Fix: Ultimate Scavengers freeze on certain maps
(For all the changes in 4.2.0, see the Version 4.2.0 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server:
YOU'VE BEEN INVITED TO JOIN A SERVER
And consider donating to help support the costs associated with the project: