Version 4.1.3 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.1.3, a bug-fix release.
- Numerous fixes for crashes, cleanup issues, and memory leaks
- Fix: Potential crash affecting campaign level change
- Fix: Order of players in alliances screen
And the following multiplayer balance adjustments:
- Reconstruct Howitzer branch and adjust artillery parameters (PR #2070)
- Make Mantis more accessible (PR #2095)
- Earlier access to Assault Gun, improve MG (PR #2094)
(For all the changes in 4.1.0, see the Version 4.1.0 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
We’d like to thank all of the new and returning contributors, and the translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server: