Version 4.1.2 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.1.2, a bug-fix release.
- Numerous fixes for crashes, cleanup issues, and memory leaks
- Map request logic improvements
- Reduction of log-spam
- Fix: Do not deselect droids when pressing RMB over something
- Fix: Do not play audio from assignments to commanders from other players
- Fix: When editing keymappings, ESC should unhighlight the selection
- Fix: Add new Twin MG Tower to transitionTech.js, move the second Cannon damage upgrade back to Alpha 04
- Additional editing of VTOL Rockets and Plasmite Bomb parameters
(For all the changes in 4.1.0, see the Version 4.1.0 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
There have been 49 commits since 4.1.1, from many contributors including: alfred007 / highlander1599, Bers, Denis Gantsev, KJeff01, past-due, Thiago Romão Barcala, Tipchik
We’d also like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server: