Version 4.1.1 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.1.1, a bug-fix release.
Including fixes for:
- Respecting Hold & Fire At Will better
- Structure limits screen lighting
- Using faction models for UI buttons
- Chat cursor position
- Beta campaign balance tweaks
- Compilation / compatibility issues
And a number of balance tweaks:
- Make Heavy Plasma Launcher more useful with an “all rounder” role and reduce price of Plasma Cannon significantly (PR #2009)
- Tweak mortar research paths to decouple Bombard / Pepperpot from damage / ROF upgrades and Incendiary Mortar and reduce Pepperpot weight (PR #2021)
- Rebalance HVC and HVC Cyborg to have more ROF and 1 tile less range (PR #2022)
- Tweak accuracy and splash values on Sunburst and Cyclone anti-air weapons (PR #2032)
(For all the changes in 4.1.0, see the Version 4.1.0 release announcement.)
For Windows 10+, Warzone 2100 is now available via the Microsoft Store.
There have been 66 commits since 4.1.0, from many contributors including: alfred007 / highlander1599, Denis Gantsev, Ilari Tommiska, KJeff01, past-due, Thiago Romão Barcala, Tipchik, Vitya Andreev
We’d also like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server: