Version 4.0.1 released
With the help of many bug reporters & contributors, we’re happy to announce the release of 4.0.1, a bug-fix release.
Including fixes for:
- Water rendering performance
- Additional Collective faction textures
- Broken map zoom cycle
- Autosave / saveload issues
- Multiplayer lobby issues
- Procedurally-generated map player positioning
- Compilation / compatibility issues
- ARM64 / Apple Silicon macOS builds
(For all the changes in 4.0.0, see the Version 4.0.0 release announcement.)
There have been 40 commits since 4.0.0, from many contributors including: Federico Dossena, KJeff01, Maxim Zhuchkov, past-due, Thiago Romão Barcala, Thomas Rupprecht
We’d also like to thank all of the new and returning translators who have helped to improve the translations for the game via the Crowdin project. For more information on how to help with translations, see doc/Translations.md.
Please report all bugs on GitHub.
And don’t forget to check out the new official Discord server: