3.0-beta 4 is now released!
The Warzone 2100 Project staff bring you 3.0-beta 4!Please submit all bugs via this link, and follow the directions listed at the link, we need every bit of that information in order to fix bugs!
NOTE: the command line arguments need a "=" between parameters now.
For example: --mod_mp=blah
NOTE: For mac users: Support for 10.4 has been discontinued; using 10.6 is highly recommended as 10.5 does not support a sufficiently high OpenGL version for all types of GFX cards.
Downloads will be made available at our usual site:Warzone 2100 file releases on Sourceforge
Source tarball:http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... z/download
Mac:http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... g/download
Windows:http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... e/downloadNOTE
: if you have Beta 3 installed
, then you can replace the .exe with this one: http://sourceforge.net/projects/warzone ... z/download
2010-11-29: Version 3.0 beta 4
- Fix: Fix multiturret droids trying to look at invalid weapon slots of structures when looking at their targets. (99ec8a015e)
- Change: Show tooltips for player & tech level buttons. (0c77b898c2)
- Fix: Fix an invalid pointer dereferencing issue in the script events system. (#2300, dfbceff864)
- Change: Improve shooting over structures (cc0756a10a)
- Change: Revert 'Try to make cliffs more prominent' patch, it has unintended consequences. (663bc6db06)
- Fix: Fixed crash for all players when the last player clicks "Ready" too many times. (#2346, eea0d0276a)
- Fix: Fix truck limit when giving trucks (commit: a6b3f0bd94ce8f6e64e6cc09cf5efbc2a4cb1ad0)
- Fix: Fix kicking of non-hosts who didn't have default color values. (#2329, fd2843e643)